What is the Value of a buyers agency?
Why You Need A Good Agent
1. Full attention is given to the buyer’s needs.
2. The buyer can talk freely to his/ her buyer’s agent. Everything said is held in confidence.
3. The first opportunity to view a new listing is always given to those clients with a signed Buyer Agency Agreement.
4. A buyer’s specialist can give advice and facts to assist the buyer in making an objective evaluation of the property.
5. The buyer will be educated about competing and closed properties.
6. The buyer’s specialist will develop and execute negotiation strategies on behalf of the buyer.
7. The buyer’s specialist will provide price counseling based on all recent sales data.
8. The buyer’s specialist will ensure the contract includes buyer protective clauses.
9. Financing alternatives will be suggested that have the buyer’s best interest in mind.
10. Even during price negotiations, the buyer’s specialist will continue to search for other appropriate properties for the buyer in order to enhance the buyer’s negotiating position.
11. The buyer’s specialist will strengthen the buyer’s negotiation position by revealing past offers on the property and any other information about the sellers that would aid the buyer.
12. The buyer’s specialist will share all information about the seller with the buyer. Any information that would enhance the buyer’s position must be disclosed.
13. The buyer’s specialist is available to assist the buyer after closing.
To hire a Buyer’s Specialist from the best team in the Charleston Area Contact us now